May I Have Your Attention Please?

Hello,

The title of this post is actually the name of this Fashion Nova blouse. How cool is that?
This fashion nova blouse is so pretty and the sheer material is actually full and pretty. The tie neck detail and the puffy shoulders make this blouse even more elegant. I decided to pair this blouse with classic wide-leg pants this time around but let's be honest, this blouse goes with everything in my closet. Wearing black is the easiest because you can pair it with any other color for simple and classic looks like this one.
What do you think of this blouse?



{Blouse: Fashion nova Here // Pants: Gabes Similar //  Pumps: Guess // Bag: Nine West Here}










Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. That Fashion Nova blouse looks beautiful!!!
    I really love its ultra-feminine colour, the bow, and its puffy sleeves.
    You look fabulous wearing it styled with the black trousers from Gabes!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig