Get to Know me!

Hello,

What I am reading now:
I am currently reading Stop Being Lonely by Kira Asatryan. I picked up this little book from the public library and I' ve learned so much from it. I am not a lonely person, I am an introvert who enjoys her own company but struggles to make new friendships. Highly recommended if you are like me.

Must-have makeup for the moment:
I am no makeup guru but I like to say that I know a thing or two when it comes to foundation. I have used a lot of brands even the luxury ones, thanks to Tj Maxx. For the last maybe six months, I have been using this brand called Black Radiance liquid foundation. Their foundations are oil-free which works for my oily skin and they got the shades right for us dark-skinned girls. Give it a try.

Favorite scent for now: OMG I am so obsessed with Idole by Lancome. I get a million compliments when I have it on. The scent is cold, fresh, and floral. Any other recommendations? What's your favorite perfume?

Closet fave item: These Dark Camel boots from Charles by Charles David are my fave item in my closet right now. They go with pretty much anything in my closet.

Skincare I can't go without: This Foam Sonic Facial Soap by Clinique is all you need for your face to feel smooth and moisturized. A bonus, this soap doesn't leave your skin dry AT ALL.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a few things about me.



{Blazer: Thrifted // Top: Ross Store // Pants: Zara // Booties: TJ Maxx }










Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig