Fuchsia and White.

Hello,

Happy Monday dolls!
I wish you nothing but the best in this week.
Here is my Sunday look.I normally stand infront of my closet for couple minutes but with this outfit I really didn't try hard.
I wanted something warm and very Sunday if you agree with me.
I don't like blazers but I have a crush on this one.It fits me like a glove!
Here are the pictures.




-H&M trousers
-Forever 21 White sweater
-Zara Blazer
-Zara fuchsia wedges
-Big Buddha purse

































I wish you a great week and

Stay cool!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! You look pretty - pants are wonderful <3
    Here in Poland, snow and frost...
    Kisses!
    shoppanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. pants are great!! and you're beautiful
    kisses and have happy monday
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swietne spodnie i buty. Gratuluje looku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning trousers...the colour is so bright and cheerful, I like that :) Have a wonderful week xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blazer. I also have a pair of white blazer. It can match a lot of clothing items.

    Cute shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH