Simply Sunday

Hello,
It took me a while to post these pictures because I wasn't really feeling them!
You know when you take a bunch of pictures and end up not liking any of them?
Well...maybe not..but for me,sometimes I don't like most of the pictures and decide to redo the post again.
What do you think of these pictures?
Quick question guys:Who takes your pictures?
Because sometimes I don't have a photographer and really feel bad about wasting an outfit!


{Tank: Charlotte Russe // Bandeau: Forever 21 // Skirt: Forever 21 // Sandals: Zara // Necklace: NY&C}






Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. You look great!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) I love your summer look! Cool colours!
    My husband is my photographer:)
    Kisses from Germany- Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dear <3
    what a colourful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color combo

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean, i have those moments too. But you look amazing! I love the color combo, you look so fresh and radiant!
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit, love the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit and love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. these colors look so amazing on you !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH