Street View Posing.

Hello,

Happy holidays guys!
I hope you are spending this special time with your loved ones.
Since I didn't get to wear red or green on Chrismas,I decided that I should in this post.
I've had this skirt for the longest and really never came an occasion to take it for a spin.
I didn't try hard to style it because I really didn't know how to.I wore my basic leather jacket and booties.
What do you think of my look?


{Jacket:Forever 21 // Skirt:Forever 21 // Booties:Boohoo // Necklace:Charlotte Russe}







Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt! Love your hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to follow each other! :)
    You have a great sense of style xx
    Love your skirt and the chain necklace with your leather jacket--so edgy!
    I just followed you on GFC! Hope you follow me back xx
    Have a beautiful day!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!
    invite you to my giveaway!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH