Pixie Vibes.

Hello,

Happy Monday!!
I am officially off work this whole week and hope to relax,sleep,eat a lot and make the most of this week productive here on the blog. And of cause I debut a new look here on the blog too. I have a new pixie wig! I have always wanted to rock a pixie cut as they were so trendy this Summer but I couldn't talk myself into cutting my hair so I decided to wear a wig for couple weeks.


{Tee &Pants: Gabes // Flats: Zara // Necklace: XXI // Bag: Thrifted}





Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. the wig looks so natural onn you
    have a great time on your off days :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this hairstyle on you, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. You look so nice :)
    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and playful look!
    Love the polka dot pants and flats
    Pixie suits you dear

    xx


    My new post- All that glitters is gold

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This haircut looks amazing on you and so do the pants! A really fresh look :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new hairstyle too, suits your face

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH