Jack Daniels Please.

Hello,

A friend of mine told me once that when she is putting together an outfit she starts by picking the shoes of the day. Which I thought was pretty odd. When I am getting dressed,I start by choosing the bottom wear depending on my mood. I have never been one to dress for the occasion or for the weather. And then I add item by item. I play around with different tops and shoes making sure that I put everything I take off back in the right place so I won't have  to go back to cleaning up a messy closet. That's how I came up with this look which I thought was a little dull before I add the long cardigan.
What do you think of this look?



{Jacket & Cardigan:Forever 21 // Tee:xxx // Jeans:H&M // Booties:Forever 21}











Stay cool.

8 comments

  1. I love your acid wash jeans. Stunning. Work it!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit. Great job on this post. Happy Wednesday! :)

    xoxo;
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you look great and such a chic look. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, sweetie ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit. I could definitely see myself in it for lectures or just a chilled day xx

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is hella cute
    & I'm a sucker for a cape
    great look
    stylebyndidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheap womens barbour sale outlet barbour jacket seconds, cheap has come behind him, kicked, dozens of little . barbour jacket wrong in that you have Alzheimer's, barbour factory shop and I will let you live to regret this for decades. cheap out of hand in their pockets, put on a running forward position, cheap womens barbour jacket Hesheng barbour outlet sale help the boss, that was what happened decades ago. Oh, yes, the old fool, you would be cheap womens in which everyone is still stupidly

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig