Red Lipstick Lover.

Hello,

Starting a new month by sharing with you my favorite lipstick at the moment. I might have 3 or 4 different kind of ELF cosmetics lipsticks,but this matte lip color is so far my favorite. I wear this lipstick to work (8 hours shift or longer),and every time I am amazed how fresh it still looks at the end of the day. It's very moisturizing and hydrates the lips. I quote Cosmopolitan:"This lip color's formula has the feel of a luxury lipstick,but at a quarter of the price. Plus,the collection comes in 11 different colors."
You don't even have to chose which color to buy,you can buy them all as they are $3.00 each. A girl can never have too many lipsticks right!
Get it Here.









Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. nice
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/engagement-ring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit;)

    http://izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics! Have a great start tot he week:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics! Have a great start tot he week:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous! That lipstick color is wonderful! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matte lipstick is my favourite! I myself almost always forget to wear lipstick xD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of branded lipstick online at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH