You Know The Drill!

Hello,

Today I am sharing with you a very casual look of what I wore days ago! I know I should try more to look for a less busy location,but sometimes it's not easy to drag my photographer/roommate around just looking for a nice background for my pictures. I wore a Forever 21 tee with H&M jeans and a pair of sneakers that I am currently obsessed with. No more errands in heels! Now I can say that I understand girls who live in sneakers.



{Tee: XXI // Jeans: H&M // Sneakers: Nike // Shades: XXI}







Stay cool.

2 comments:

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH