Rejuvenated.

Hello,

* Drums roll*...I am finally back!
I took some time off blogging and oh boy how much I missed it! I have been blogging for over 4 years and I had never taken a break. Last December,I took a month off work and blogging to spend quality time at home with family and friends.
Before the break,I felt like my blog posts were becoming dull and lacked creativity,so a break was much needed to refresh,rejuvenate and stock up energy. If you are thinking of taking a break,I would definitely encourage you to take one because breaks are essential.
Now I am back with exciting and great content.



{Jacket: Charlotte Russe // Tank top: Forever 21 // Jeans: Levi's // Booties: Nine West // Bag: Gabes}









Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH