What's So Not My Style.

Hello,

What's so not my style? A pair of sneakers paired with a skirt for starters!
Today I am sharing with you a cozy and comfy look from last week. I have always liked a feminine look but sometimes switching things up a little is refreshing. I decided to revamp this winter coat before I usher in my  floral,pastels and less heavy Spring wardrobe.
On a styling tip to how to wear sneakers out of the gym,get them in your favorite color and make the rest of your outfit super feminine.



{Coat: Gifted // Sweater: Old Navy // Shirt: Gabes // Skirt: Gabes // Sneakers: Nike}








Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. Great look!) Have a nice day! www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome styling tip, and you look amazing. I love the white skirt.
    Titi's Passion

    ReplyDelete
  3. it s also so not my style but super comfy and i love it
    Xo
    kittyhid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH