Closet Cleaning.

Hello,

I am a holder when it comes to clothes or other things that mean a lot to me or remind me of something or someone.Basically, I hold on to everything I own.I am that kind of person who still have clothes I bought in 1999!If they still fit of cause!What I am trying to say is that I wear things over and over again.Look at this blazer!I have had it as long as I can remember and have worn it multiple times.Bad huh!
I think that it's time for some closet cleaning that is way overdue.But where to start?
I have been researching on Pinterest mostly on how to achieve a closet capsule that works for my school and work closet.I have a plan that I have yet to set in motion.
If you have done this before,share with me some tips!



{blazer: Thrifted // Blouse: H&M // Jeans: Levi's // Pumps: Nine West // Clutch: Gabes}








Stay cool.


3 comments:

  1. stunning,you look awesome
    great pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a smart outfit,love the jeans
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow that is such a wonderful outfit, I love that blazer it suits you so good. You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH