Suit Up.

Hello,

A woman in a suit means business! Well, not so much for this occasion as I wore this look to church. But that's business with God right! This suit is my second Elie Tahari suit, and oh boy I am glad I bought it! I paired the suit with a floral top from Peter Pilotto for Target to give more vibrant colors to the look. In this post, I will share with you few tips on how to nail a suit better than the boys.
1. Find a suit that complements your type of body.
2. Layering. A neat shirt or a t-shirt.
3. Fitted shoulders. The rest can be oversize but go as slim as possible on the shoulders.
5. DO NOT roll the sleeves. Push them up.

Hope this is helpful.


{Suit: Elie Tahari // Tee: Peter Pilotto // Shoes: Charlotte Russe}








Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. This is so cute! I follow u on ig and i decided to finally click on the link in your bio and oh boy!am I glad I did,coz girl you be slaying!!!modeling is your calling hunny!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig