Leather weather for the Win.

Hello,

I know I have been MIA for some time, but I am hoping to improve during this Summer. I have couple posts I still have to share with you from this past Winter before I get into the goodies of Spring. Also, I am hoping to spare some time and browse the blogosphere to see what I missed and comment on my fellow blogs.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to share these pictures because I didn't think they were blogging appropriate but such a classic look can't go to waste. An all-black-everything look never goes out of style especially when it includes leather.
Hope you get inspired by the look!



{Blouse: H&M // Pants: XXI // Heels: Schutz here // Bag: Gabes}






Stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. simply stylish
    New tips : on
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/05/how-to-care-for-your-swim-wear.html

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH