Ruffled Top.

Hello,

Ruffled tops are very trendy since Spring and I was very thrilled to get my hands on this one I am sharing in this post. Casually worn or paired with other high-key pieces, these tops are here to set a statement. I have also accumulated couple eye-catching tops from Shein that are going to push me through the summer season. This blush top adds a romantic touch to a casual look I wore to brunch weeks ago.



{Top: XXI // Jeans: H&M // Sandals: Charlotte Russe // Hat: Old Navy // Wallet: Gabes}










Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH