1st of 2018

Hello and Happy New Year!

I am in the middle of cleaning out my closet, and let me tell you the things I found behind it left me in awe. The other day I bought a black coat for the Winter and now I just found out that I have three other similar black coats. I am getting rid of anything that hasn't been worn in a year: clothing, shoes, or accessories. Am I the only one who is so attached to things? I am such a holder to the point where I still have clothes from 8 years ago. But that's about to change.
I can safely say New Year, New Closet.



{Dress: H&M // Platforms: Elie Tahari // Crossbody: Calvin Klein // Necklace: XXI}



Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. Good for you starting the new year off getting your wardrobe in order. I wish I could say the same. I have way too many worn out clothes that don't even fit me.
    You look FABULOUS rocking that H+M dress!!!!!!
    Best wishes for a fashion-tastic year 2018!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig