Lunch Date.

Hello,

Sharing with you a look I wore to a lunch date with a girlfriend. I love the off-the-shoulder detail, it makes me feel sexy without revealing too much.

 As I have mentioned before, I do most of my shopping from Gabes, a discount fashion retailer that doesn't have an online store. Gabes has the most affordable brands you can find at a regular mall or shopping centers. As a fashion blogger, I feel guilty for not being able to provide you direct links of products I wear. And most of the times when I am posting outfits, I don't have enough time to search for you guys similar items from original stores. That's definitely one of the things that need improvement on the blog.
*Added to my To-Do list*


{Top: Express // Jeans: H&M // Booties: G by Guess // Bag: Thrifted // Belt: Gabes}






Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. You looked absolutely fabulous for your lunch date! You really rocked that black off-shoulder Express top and blue denim H+M jeans.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig