Smile, It's Not That Serious!

Hello,

I love taking pictures! I mean, I take pictures even on my worse day. Nothing stops me from capturing the moment or the outfit. It makes me happy! BUT, I would not take a single picture in public. If someone is passing by, I freeze! I always wonder how bloggers who take their pictures in the middle of Time Square do it. I have taken pictures in public but they were never my favorites and possibly never made it to my social media. I am saying this because most if not all my pictures are taken in isolated places like empty parking lots or behind a church like this one. Guys, how do you do it?
Second time wearing this dress and wondering why I waited this long since I have had it for almost three years. 



{Dress: Eva Mendes similar  Here and Here // Heels: Guess // Bag: Thrifted}








Stay cool

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig