Most Gorgeous Dress In My Closet.

Hello,

I am so glad that I purchased this dress when I found it in Macy's for half the price. The embroidered deets on the sleeves make this dress the most gorgeous piece in my closet. This Free People dress is pretty much sold out online, can't link any sites where you can purchase one.

On some other news, I have to say that I recently discovered TheRealReal!! Like, where have I been???? They sell gently used designer items or gently loved items like I call them. I am definitely getting another pair of loubs, they sell from $300-$700! Check them out!



{Dress: Free People // Sandals Nine West // Bag: Like Dreams}








Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. That dress really is gorgeous, and you look extremely attractive wearing it!!!
    I love the empire waist, airy design, puffy sleeves, colour and pretty print. It's beautiful!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig