Blonde Girl Headed to the Sun.

Hello,

How are you dolls surviving with this weather transition?
Myself,I have lied in my bed all day long because of a cold caught from my crazy weekend without a sweater.
Nevertheless this cold weather,I am hoping to pull out cute outfits with colourful cardigans and gorgeous blazer.Not forgetting sexy boots and leather pieces..Awww
Yesterday,I took a quick jump to the mall and here is my outfit.
I am sorry again for foggy pictures.



-Jessica Simpson Denim shirt
-Forever 21 lace skirt
-Espirit sandals
-Rosetti bag









Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute, and I love your braids I am so thinking about getting them one day even tho hubby hate them....love the entire look!!

    www.foreveryoungnfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this myself.Maybe I can help you out :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow just love Your look ! Great colours <3 You look Fab ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    Daggi
    http://daggisway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH