Trip to Boston.

Hello,

How are you dolls doing?Yay!I can't believe that I have been away for this long.
I spent my weekend in Boston,where I attended 2 important meetings .It was Rwanda Day and I was working  in protocol.Most of the time I wore my country's traditional attire called "imikenyero".
I managed to take some pictures on Friday before the cocktail.




-Bakers leather skirt
-Thrifted sparkly top
-Ciao Bella peep toe pumps
-Forever 21 clip on earrings.
-Pulsar watch.
















My instaoutfit on Saturday :




-Forever 21 leather pants.
-Micheal Kors heels.
-Thrifted blazer.



I wish y'all a great week.

Stay cool.

13 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfits! Love that blazer! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!! You look stunning in your shiny top, beatufil outfit!! the saturday outfit was gorgeous too, love this pink blazer!!
    Thanks a lot for visit and follow my blog, i´m very glad to follow you now :)
    xoxo
    www.girlinsunglasses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am your 140 follower ! You looked amazing in Boston. Beautiful style! Glad we found each other :)


    Love,

    Caayenne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you very much for your comment!! Very pretty in leather skirt and sequined top! I also liked the pink blazer.
    Of course I subscribe to your blog :)
    I hope your visit in my blog
    kisses from Spain

    http://rosacanavatestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! I want to :) you look great! ;) I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW amazing skirt <3 ! You look really great, you are very pretty girl:) You have very nice blog, I add you to my followers and I will back here many many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog..happy to follow u dear..hope u follow back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi beauty!

    wow you are stunning,what a great body you have
    amzing clothing style and I totally love your pictures!!

    thanx so much for your sweet compliment on my blog,I would of course love if we followed eachother
    I love meeting new bloggers

    lots of love and keep up the great work darling

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really glamorous in both outfits and I love those leather pants and skirt!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig