Indoor.

Hello,
How I missed you guys!
I feel like I have been neglecting my baby blog for so long and gave up on my followers.
A shitty weather here in Pitts has been getting on my last nerve!Cold and storm on rendez-vous!
Jeez,I miss the sun,I miss taking great pictures,I miss your comments,I miss shopping,.and I am very tired of sitting in the shadow waiting for sunny days to take pictures and post!
Yesterday,before heading out in the cold,I snapped couple pictures in my apt.
I hope that they are not bad.


-Forever 21 Tank top,Vest,leather pants and boots
-Tommy Hilfiger turtleneck









Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great!!!
    Thanks for sharing such a great post!
    Happy Holidays!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! You are very pretty :) Hope you are having a great holiday!!

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this one!! Looking hot <3

    following u babe!
    xx

    stylehyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look and style!!! so adorable always!!!
    kisses, lot of love and happy week end
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm so in love with your pants and your whole look actually!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH