Let Them Know Your Favourite Colour!

Hello,

Long week for me at work that I forgot that I have pictures to share with you!
I love black on black outfits!Especially when I am wearing a red lipstick!Don't laugh but I feel glamorous every time I am wearing all black!
Don't you think that this skirt is a killer?Eye-catching,an elasticised waistline and partially lined.I love how it fit,how it is long and elegant!
What do you think?





-Gabs scoop neck t-shirt
-Charlotte Russe skirt
-Bakers leather vest
-TJ Maxx boots







Forever 21 sale on boots!HURRY AND GET YOURS!




Thanks for following me.You inspire me to keep posting!

Stay cool.

8 comments:

  1. Love your look today!! You Are Fantastic!!
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boots! Super cute vest! I'm a sucker for vests; very versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this vest and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! You're beautiful!<3

    Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree: you're glam!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look Sacha and your hair look awesome!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH