Red Head.

Hello,

Hope y'all are doing great!


As I always say,I am that girly,diva kind of girl,only cute things! I am not edgy or RiRi's style!That freaks me out a little! I am talking about wearing boho or edgy clothes. Give me cute dresses,shorts,sandals,heels...you name it! A lot of colours are a NO-NO too in my closet! And prints.

I took a risk of wearing a beanie hat with platforms which I never do or never did before. I usually wear such hats when I am going to the laundry mart or grocery shopping.
A big step for me,change is welcomed,you will be seeing more of accessories in my future summer looks!
Who doesn't need change?


{Tee:Won at a bar//Skinnies:Guess black skinny jeans//Heels:Aldo Rise//Watch:Quartz//Hat:Sport Wear}





Stay cool.

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig