Red Head.

Hello,

Hope y'all are doing great!


As I always say,I am that girly,diva kind of girl,only cute things! I am not edgy or RiRi's style!That freaks me out a little! I am talking about wearing boho or edgy clothes. Give me cute dresses,shorts,sandals,heels...you name it! A lot of colours are a NO-NO too in my closet! And prints.

I took a risk of wearing a beanie hat with platforms which I never do or never did before. I usually wear such hats when I am going to the laundry mart or grocery shopping.
A big step for me,change is welcomed,you will be seeing more of accessories in my future summer looks!
Who doesn't need change?


{Tee:Won at a bar//Skinnies:Guess black skinny jeans//Heels:Aldo Rise//Watch:Quartz//Hat:Sport Wear}





Stay cool.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely!!!!!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH