Blue Prints,

Hello,

Hope y'all are having an amazing weekend.
I have a short shocking story to tell you.The other day when I was trying to buy tees and loafers on Forever 21,I was lucky enough to find out that they were having a sale,a huge sale actually!Tops,bottoms,shoes,..you name it!
I started longing for Summer blouses,prints shirts,floral tights...There was a lot of pieces that I wanted in my wardrobe.
Then I started putting pieces in my cart.I had more than 10 items that I was really excited to buy.
By the time I was reaching for my card to pay,my cart was emptied!ALL ITEMS GONE!
I have never experienced heartbreaking moment!OMG...I was so sad and laughing at the same time!
I guess many people were shopping on Forever 21 since the prices were really nothing!
That is my sad story!


{Jacket:Rue 21//Tee:Gabs//Skinnies:Guess jeans//Loafers:Gabs//Beanie:Sport Wear}













Stay cool.

6 comments

  1. Love it! You look gorgeous :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes! :D

    wud u like to follow each other? lemme knw

    Maybe you have time to see my new blog post: Dazzling Bling :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pants and flats.
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    Please let me know.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of blue!


    -Ale
    http://www.fatshiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say how much I love this outfit!! Loving the pop of color!

    I'm following you via GFC. GFC is shutting down soon, so let me know if you'd like me to follow you on Bloglovin.

    Stay fabulously cool, girl!

    - White Tee Black Dress
    whiteteeblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig