Daily Life!

Hello,

This is actually how my daily life is:Getting up late after staying up all night long watching TV shows,getting ready in a hurry and end up being always late!
Today,it was a little different because I had to get ready at  9 am in a dark house,because we were out of electricity in my building.Some problems with the cables!Shishhh!
You can imagine what kind of tornado I was in when doing my makeup!Thank God I survived!Lol
And I am sorry,you have to bear with me on this quick outfit.I couldn't decide on what kind of shoes I was going to wear since I was going to be moving around a lot.
As they say:"A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear",well..I had mine on all day long.



{Blouse: Express blouse// Jeans:Express skinny jeans// Wedges: Qupid wedges//Earrings:Made in Rwanda //Bag:Thrifted}











Stay cool!

6 comments

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous, you look stunning! the electric blue basically lights up the whole simple outfit, and your look(like as a person, not the outfit) is somehow so quirky and stunning(especially the hair gurl), you look stunning (again, mentioning it) werk it
    "High School:Big Mouth Billy Bass" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look amazing! The earrings and shoes are such great addition.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!! Love those shoes!! Thank you for your lovely comment dear! We are now following you too :)

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the look, too beautiful> <

    http://leticiasilvamakeup.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! :)) I love the blouse <3
    I just followed you back, dear! :***

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig