Blue.

Hello,
I realized that I own a lot of blue items in my closet!You know how you keep on shopping then end up with one color in your closet!That is what s happening to me!I used to wear all black everything,but now I am converting to bright colors!Positive vibes definitely!
I love Sundays especially when I have to meet up with friends for lunch!So,yesterday I wore this dress to church then lunch with friends!
How do I look?



{Dress:Lulus//Pumps:Breckelle's pumps//Clutch:Silver Beyonce makeup clutch}










Stay cool!

8 comments:

  1. u look so gorgeous dear !!!! i like blue and this color suit u well too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is stunning! You look gorgeous in blue!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stylish :)

    nice dress

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the entire outfit. The dress is perfect on you and I ant those heels.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH