Magazines.

Hello,

I read magazines and novels more than I read my school books!(Don't tell)
I finally got the whole day to catch up on the May issues of Vogue,Instyle and Elle magazine.
There is no such pleasure than getting time to relax and do what makes you happy!
Blogosphere and shopping online,that is what I have been up to all day long.
I want to share with you some of my must-try looks.
I have to admit that the Elle magazine is more racy!








What is your favorite magazine?

Stay cool.

3 comments

  1. haha. i won't tell :) lucky is my fav magazine, but honestly i mostly go to pinterest and blogs for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad that for me there is vogue; (

    ReplyDelete
  3. VOGUE of course
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig