Cherry Picking.

Hello,

I am seriously a lipstick junkie,especially when it comes to red lipsticks!In fact,I am always tempted to buy a tube of lipstick because they are sold everywhere.Either it s a drugstore,a mall or department stores!
Besides,how can you resist their sexy names? Voodoo,Stiletto,French kiss,..Go figure!

I don't know if you have heard of Wet n Wild products!They have different cosmetic products but their lipsticks top all of them.Good quality,lasting power,rich colors and extremely affordable!
The color that I am wearing on these photos is Cherry Picking.








Stay cool.

5 comments:

  1. Great colour, my lovely! You look so cute!!!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty so pretty

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI dear
    That lipstick is so nice, it's great for you
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful lipstick <3

    Maybe we can follow each other, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH