Tee & Pencil

Hello,

Happy weekend guys!
I am so ready for  this weekend because I have plans of spending it at a beach with friends.I couldn't ask for more better plans to spend the last weekend of Summer.
Now back to this post; basic tees,especially graphic tees,are so easy and cool to wear but a bit challenging when you don't want to look too casual or sporty.
It was so much fun pairing this basic t shirt with my so-new-fancy-skirt.Of cause less accessories as you can see.
I like my outfit effortlessly chic,cute and simple!


{Tee: AE // Skirt:Asos // Pumps: Zara // Necklace: Forever 21}







Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear
    You look stunning, love the shape of the skirt
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love the skirt.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a pretty smile! Love your fro too

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH