Casual But Serious Right?

Hello,

Happy Monday!I hope that you guys had an amazing weekend.
I can't say the same for the only reason that I had to work all weekend long!
So back to this post,I took these pictures 2 weeks ago when I didn't know how to look serious in a casual look.You see what I mean...I was going to the hospital,nothing serious tho,and I wanted a polished casual look!
Skinny jeans are always there for me when I don't know what to wear!I added this shirt that has been sitting in my closet for months!
Casual but serious right?




{Shirt:C/O Marshalls //  Jeans:Express //  Heels:Nine West //  Bag:Gabs}






Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. very nice! love your smile.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute top love

    my blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH