Full Skirt.

Hello,

I hope that you guys are having an amazing week!
What could be more feminine,chic and elegant than a full midi skirt?To tell you the truth,I felt more my age when I wore this skirt!Even a friend of mine commented on this look saying that I will make a great mama!LOL!I guess this skirt made me justice!
Full skirts are a hit nowadays and I would love to collect more for the future!
This skirt will be on rotation this season!


{Top: H&M // Skirt: Asos // Sandals: Delicious // Clutch: Marshalls}








Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so, so, so in love with all the midi skirts from Asos!!!! You look lovely!!
    xoxo
    Patricia
    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really love this look on you!
    With love,

    Joy

    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love your style

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH