Double Dots.

Hello,

One of my new year resolutions,well...I actually don't have any but,is to incorporate more colorful items in my so black and white wardrobe.I ve been trying since last year but it looks like I didn't try harder!
When I was going through my last year looks,I noticed that I mostly tend to wear tops and bottoms.I mean no layering,no outwears,no accessories and my looks end up looking boring.I would be so afraid of stepping out in a bright long coat or mix different patterns and prints but this is going to change!
Get read for the new dazzling,shining and vibrant looks on my blog!



{Coat:H&M // Top:Forever 21 // Jeans:Gabs // Heels:Guess // Clutch:Express}





Stay cool.

4 comments

  1. Love the look!!! The pants are adorable!!!!
    :)
    daphneonarocketship.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pants! These colours are stunning <3

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool proposal


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig