Mustard Dress.

Hello,

OMG don't tell me that you have already seen this dress for the umpteenth time!!I literally live in this dress.
I have had it for years,precisely more than 2 years,and own 2 other similar dresses but in different colors.
I decided that it was about time that I wear it for the last time and get rid of it.
I styled it with my favorite pair of jeans that I am putting to rest soon too.
What do you think of this look?


{Dress:H&M // Jeans:AE // Flats:Zara // Bangles: Self-made}





Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. Great set! I think colour of the dress perfect!
    Kisses from Germany:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous! And it looks really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same dress but don´t like it on me. Good to know it looks great on other people though xD Also I never tried to wear it with jeans!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH