With a Hint of Red.

Hello,

Happy Monday!I hope that you guys had an amazing weekend.
Did you watch the Super Bowl?Not that I did or ever watch any sport,but it was so good to win a bet that I had with co-workers.
This weekend I decided to tone down my burgundy hair by wearing all black.You know me when it comes to pencil skirts.I am a sucker!And for an edgy look,this jacket did the trick!
And on another note,I paid $3 for these pumps.What a steal!!


{Jacket:Forever21 // Skirt:Asos // Pumps:Ann Michelle // Bag:Gabs}









Stay cool.


6 comments:

  1. This look is fabulous! Great jacket :)
    Do you want to follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The all black is so chic! And the red hair is the perfect pop :)

    thatsmychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just too cute! and i love that hair and your outfit.

    i watched bruno. he's all that really mattered on sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC. Please follow back. Latest post OOTD: Blue & Black

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH