Peter Pilotto For Target.

Hello,

Powerful patterns normally turn me off and even when they find a way  to get lost in my closet,I never know how to style them.If you follow my blog you would know that I practice "The Less Is More" religion.So now you know that I couldn't make up my mind about this collection.
I hang back during the advertising phase of this collection but at the end I bought some pieces of the collection.The asymmetrical skirts and tank tops of this collection are a great acquisition as we approach summertime.




{Vest:Forever 21 // Top&Skirt:Peter Pilotto x Target // Heels:Zara // Necklace:Francesca}











Stay cool.

6 comments:

  1. What a great dress! Stunning look! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful versatile look! Glad you experimented with it
    Thanks for your sweet comment dear!
    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, OMG!
    I love your two piece clothes, and the coulour it's amazing!
    Loving the pics!
    Have a great week dear!

    NEW POST: www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have been able to get my hands on my favorites from the Peter Pilotto collection but I was too late... Anyway you look stunning in this outfit and I really think that not everybody could wear this! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH