The Blazer.

Hello,

Black until they come out with a darker colour right?
I like how you can wear black in so many ways and never get bored of it!Or go wrong.
Big scarf,a little attitude toward this shitty cold and BOOM!Don't ask what the boom stands for because I actually don't even know.
This blazer was the first thing I noticed when I stepped in the store and that is when I knew it was coming home with me.On another note,there is something feminine about pad shoulders that attracts me in an outfit.In fact,this is why this blazer is one of my Favourites.
What do you think of this look?



{Blazer: Thrifted // Jeans:Levi's // Booties:Gabs // Clutch:Express // Scarf:Forever 21}


Stay cool.

3 comments

  1. Love your black outfit, nice coat!xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like that coat, it's so elegant and feminine! I've got to say you have just a perfect figure and everything would fits you perfectly well:))) Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig