Ditch The Heels.

Hello,

With this heat, I like to feel comfortable with whatever I wear or put on my face. Light makeup,very little clothes and comfy shoes are my go-to! Lately,I have found myself wearing sneakers or slip-ons to match most of my Summer outfits.
Days ago,I attended a barbecue in the park and paired my favorite shorts with a striped long sleeves top for a simple yet chic look. Don't worry,this top is Summer appropriate as it's made of light texture.




{Top: Gabes // Shorts: Thrifted // Slip-ons: K-Mart}









Stay cool.

7 comments:

  1. Omg, I really don't think its too late for you to follow your calling as a model :) Seriously lol. But this looks great - I'll call it nautical casual!

    Thatsmychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts and the shoes!

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/el-palacio-de-cristal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are working those shorts lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shorts! And you're so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

ARCHIVE

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH