Excuse My Lazy Days.

Hello,

Am I the only one who takes ages to edit pictures and write a new post? Not only I have had these pictures for a week,it even took me another week to edit them and post this post! The reason being, my eyes are glued to the screen of my laptop watching a new series on Netflix.
Now that I feel the need to post something,I have so little to say and I don't like most of the pictures I took.
However, that's not going to stop me from posting this black and white look.
What do you think?




{Cardigan: Forever 21 // Tee: Gabes // Skirt: Thrifted // Sneakers: H&M}





Stay cool.

5 comments:

  1. That skirt looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt. And you're so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are not alone girl , i take a lot of time in editing too
    fab pics, u look great , loved the long shrug and skirt is so nice
    happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather skirt is everything dear! i like your new hair do!
    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really worry about wearing black in the summer, but I really enjoy this styling. Very light kimono, and a short leather skirt.


    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH