Oxfords Period.

Hello,

As you can tell,I have entered an oxford period. I see myself pairing them with all my outfits. Ladies,all you need is a pair of classic oxfords in your closet to create very cool looks! Oxford shoes create easy looks that everyone can pull off with a masculine vibe. I like to wear my oxfords with jeans or shift dresses for perfectly comfortable yet chic looks.
What do you think of oxford shoes?Yay or Nay?How would you style them?




{Dress: H&M // Hat: Gabes // Pendant necklace: Forever 21 // Oxfords: Qupid}










Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. I love the hat paired with the black dress. Beautiful!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The laces are of the "round" and allow a simple tightening, timberland outlet uk but effective. They are the right length, neither too large nor too short, which allows to make a double knot. timberland outlet sale The sole is bright yellow. At the front, the serration is provided by a variety of pins with four branches, while the heel side, cheap timberland boots it consists of three "X" on the front and a half-dozen smaller or larger veins on back.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH