Perfectly Pleated.

Hello,

Today I share with you a dress that makes me feel more feminine than any other dress I have in my wardrobe. This sleeveless pleated dress was a big find last Spring at Boohoo and I had completely forgotten that I have it. The dress is super elegant with beautiful floral cut-outs on the waist. The fit and the length are also perfect. The shoes are an old friend from Nine West and I like how they complimented the dress.



{Dress:Boohoo // Pumps:Nine West // Earrings:XXI // Ring:Karla's closet}










Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour, suits you and the blue ring is so pretty

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the femanine dress looks amazing on you, i really liked the waist line detail
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful shoes!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH