Best on Easter!

Hello,

I am sitting here wondering what my summertime wardrobe would be like! I am super excited about this Summer and so ready to lay on the poolside for some much needed vitamin D intake. For the past months,I literally lived in jeans but now I am so over them. I want to amp up my closet with shorts,cute skirts,kimonos,hats,fringes,sandals and swimwear to create an effortless Summer style.
As for this post,I wore this cobalt blue look on Easter and had a wardrobe malfunction. The front slit ripped off up to my midi tights! You can imagine how embarrassed I was! On the other hand, I like how the pictures turned out.
Looking forward to your comments.



{Denim Jacket: Rue 21 // Top: NY&C // Skirt: Asos // Pumps: Schutz  Here // Bag: Ross store}









Stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. What a nice combination! The skirt is really lady-like but then the jacket looks so fresh and young :)
    I really can't wait for summer either! I already invested in the needed white pants ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I'm so done with the cold weather and totally ready for summer! I adore your outfit - the blue really pops! If you didn't list your top and skirt as separates, I would have thought this was a dress! They pair so well together!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also can't wait for sumer gosh!
    Loving how you style the skirt and these shoes are to die for!
    Enjoy the week!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. I love summer clothes so much that sometimes I shop for them year round. I'm so excited that the weather is getting warmer because winter didn't seem to want to go away. Love the dress btw. I was also wondering if the front slit was meant to be like that lol, but you still made it look great. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH