Hello May!

Hello,

Hello May!Four months down already!Where did time go?I have been insanely busy that I don't realise how fast days go by.The good thing is,we are getting closer to Summer days guys. shorts and bikinis guys!
Back to this post,this little sleeveless,A-line dress is bae!And you won't believe it if I told you that I have two dresses on.I wanted to layer this dress with a white shirt underneath but I decided to tone it down for a simple casual look. I will let the pictures do the talking and get back to my paper.



{Dresses: H&M // Boots: Mia // Bag: H&M // Hat: Gabes}










Stay cool.

3 comments:

  1. u look cute,love the hat on you
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciekawy pomysł na dwie sukienki . Pięknie wyglądasz.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH