Love in the Picture.

Hello,

Lately,I have been making the most out of these warmer days.The other day,I joined girl friends for brunch and wore this bodycon dress and added heels to dress up the casual dress.There is nothing I love more than dressing up to meet up with the girls.I don't know about you but when I have to meet up with the girls,feminine looks come to my mind.Pretty dresses,cute skirts,vibrant colors,and heels.Pretty much anything that screams girlie.
I have to share with you one of the things I am very ashamed of. I am not a hat person!As of that,I only own 2 hats. This one that I always grab when my hair is a total disease and another green one that I have no idea where I kept at.I am just not a hat person.Yet that doesn't stop me from experiencing the beauty of fashion.
While I go hunt for more hats to buy,I will leave you with this look!



{Jacket: XXI // Dress: Gabes // Pumps: Aldo Shoes }










Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. See how simple yet stylish she looks ❤️❤️
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig