All I wanted...

Hello,

After seeing this dress on one of the blogs I follow, all I wanted was to make it mine! Affordable price but sizing was going to be an issue. You know how it is when you order an item from a Chinese website! Sizing and quality of the item are not what one expects. After couple hours cruising through the reviews, I took my chances and ordered a medium size. I didn't think that the dress was going to fit as some reviews advised to go a size upper. Four days later my item was home safe and sound. Size,material quality,...everything was perfect about this dress. I am glad I didn't hesitate to purchase this dress. In the future, I will not hesitate to buy another item from this website.
I wore this dress to a wedding I recently attended. What do you think?



{Dress: Shein dress Here // Heels: Express // Clutch: Gabes // Bracelets: Tj Maxx}










Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. totally love electric blue on you
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig