Happy Girls Are The Prettiest!

Hello,

Jeez September already! Where did time go? I started this month with new goals and a very positive mind. With only four months left of 2016, I decided to set new resolutions because the ones I started this year with are water over the dam. Stop procrastinating, Being on time(oh lawwd) and Save! For God sake I need to save! Sounds pretty easy but I have failed to be on time since the month started.
Let's see how the rest of the week works out.

Enjoy the pictures...



{Top & suede skirt: Tj Maxx // Booties: G by Guess}









Stay cool

3 comments:

  1. i luv your outfit and you are very pretty
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the color blacking
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH