Live, Love, Laugh.

Hello,

Sharing with you an outfit of what I wore on Wednesday to school. Yes, it is that time again! This is my last semester of wearing regular clothes to school or work before I condemn myself to wearing scrubs for the rest of my life. Not that I am complaining, I am actually excited and looking forward to wearing them.
I don't think this look has anything trendy or blog appropriate but the pictures turned out pretty great! I might be getting so damn good at this photography thing. Talking about photography, I am taking Digital Photography this semester. Not sure what to expect from it but hey...those are 3 extra credits of something that I like.



{Top: Tj Maxx online // Jeans: Levi's // Espadrilles: Ross store // Tote: Gabes}









Stay cool.

2 comments:

  1. perfect outfit for a day out
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the outfit
    Totally comfortable
    There's a new post on my blog

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH