In the Backyard.

Hello,

I still struggle to get someone to take my blog pictures and it is very tough to get a good location for blog-appropriate pictures. But that doesn't stop me from taking ok pictures and updating the blog. It might be time to stage photos and work with a professional photographer. On some exciting news, I am taking a photography class this upcoming semester! I hope to learn few tricks about photography and self-timer use so I can move a step up in my photography skills.

Sharing with you a month old pictures of what I wore to church. This wig is still giving me so much life that I don't want to ever give it a break. Signature look maybe? Possibly!



{Sweater: Gabes // Culottes: Tj Maxx // Pumps: Guess // Necklace: XXI}






 




Stay cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH