In the Backyard.

Hello,

I still struggle to get someone to take my blog pictures and it is very tough to get a good location for blog-appropriate pictures. But that doesn't stop me from taking ok pictures and updating the blog. It might be time to stage photos and work with a professional photographer. On some exciting news, I am taking a photography class this upcoming semester! I hope to learn few tricks about photography and self-timer use so I can move a step up in my photography skills.

Sharing with you a month old pictures of what I wore to church. This wig is still giving me so much life that I don't want to ever give it a break. Signature look maybe? Possibly!



{Sweater: Gabes // Culottes: Tj Maxx // Pumps: Guess // Necklace: XXI}






 




Stay cool.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig