Tank Dress.

Hello,

I am having trouble viewing my blog on all my electronics, not sure what's going. Hopefully, my readers will be able to open it on their servers. I don't know much about blogspot, sharing posts is as far as I go. I will do some research and see what the heck is going!
In the meantime, I will share with you this simple and sexy look of what I wore to a small wedding few weeks ago. How are the odds of me catching the bouquet at that wedding! Yep! I caught the bouquet! You know what they say. I am next. Expect a wedding post in the near future.LOL!



{Dress: Forever 21 Here // Necklace: Plato's}












Stay cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Hello, My name is Chantal. A Rwandan girl now living in Pittsburgh. Welcome to my little fashion world!
Enjoy the journey.

SOCIAL



Love of Fashion. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

SEARCH