Freakin Cute.

Hello,

This dress is a mix of Summer and Fall at the same time. Super girlie-chic yet with a twist of sexiness . This dress totally screams weekend getaway, which brings me to planning my upcoming trip to ATL. I am attending a wedding there and don't have what to wear yet. I have in mind an easy breezy maxi dress that hugs my body. What do you think? I rarely do maxi dresses but this time, I am willing to give it a try. I will keep you posted on how the hunt for the dress is going. You are also welcome to suggest what to wear and where to get it from :)






{Dress: Gabes // Booties: G by Guess // Bag: Gabes}














Stay cool.

1 comment

  1. the dress is gorgeous,love the back detail
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig